Our PoliciesPlease read all policies thoroughly before booking
Terms & conditions
Please read the following carefully. By using the website and purchasing products on it you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Our shop rules are as follows:
- Under 16’s (a minor) will need to be accompanied by a Parent with valid I.D (passport or driver’s license, physical copy only not a photograph) or a legal guardian (with full guardianship documentation, physical copy only not a photograph)
- Over 18 I.D will be required in the form of a passport or driving license/provisional license only (physical copy only not a photograph)
- We ask that clients come to their appointments alone (or with only one parent if they are under 18) as we do have a small studio. Any more than this and they may be asked to wait outside.
- All persons getting pierced must sign our standard consent form. If you have trouble reading or writing, we are more than happy to assist you; so please do not worry.
- We pride ourselves on being a safe and inclusive studio, so if you would prefer to be addressed by a particular pronoun please inform us.
- Please be aware that if you are under the influence of drugs/alcohol we will not pierce you.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding we will not pierce you.
- We will not pierce you with your own jewellery, we strictly use implant grade titanium as this is the most hypoallergenic metal for your body for initial healing.
- If you have any medical conditions and you are unsure whether this would cause issue for piercing please call us on 01903 600 878, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE booking your appointment to discuss this with us.
- We require confirmation that the persons being pierced have had none of the symptoms of Covid 19. These include, but are not limited to, a high temperature, a new/continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste etc. If you have had any of these symptoms or suspect you may have been in contact with anyone displaying these symptoms, or suspected of having Covid 19, within 14 days you will not be permitted inside the shop. We will be taking your temperature at the door. If your temperature is high, we will not permit entry.
- Rescheduling an appointment must be done no less than 48hour prior to your appointment.
- All clients MUST arrive on time to appointments. Lateness will not be tolerated and your appointment with us will be cancelled if you are late, and your card will be
charged the no show fee you agreed, in our T&C’s, when booking with us. We do understand that sometimes life gets in the way, however if you are late this will make all further appointments on the day late and so to ensure that we have the time to clean, disinfect and make our studios safe for all persons being pierced, lateness is unable to be tolerated so please leave plenty of time to get here. If there is any doubt in attending on time please communicate this with us by calling 01903 600 878 or email@example.com
- If you do need to queue briefly, make sure to bring a coat/umbrella etc in inclement weather.
- Please ensure you have eaten a substantial meal within the hour before coming down for your appointment or your appointment will be cancelled.
- All booking fees are non-refundable. This policy is clear when booking and is enforced.
- Face coverings are now mandatory for Piercings and Jewellery Changes, if you are unable to wear a mask you are welcome to send someone else in for you to collect jewellery etc, but we will be unable to pierce you as we are a close contact service. If you do not have your own you can purchase a disposable mask for the purpose of your visit for an extra £2 fee from us.
- No mobile phones, keys, or personal belongings are to be removed from pockets or bags once you are past the line to the studios. Hands must be sanitized when entering and leaving the studio. We have Hand sanitizer points at the front door and before entering the studio. Please do not touch your face once you have entered the shop to avoid contamination.
- There will be a designated space for coats/bags/umbrellas/belongings/shopping bags in the waiting area to store things whilst you are in the studio. Flux Piercing Ltd does not accept responsibility for anything lost/stolen once left on the property so we recommend not bringing anything more than you need to your appointment.
- If you are looking for a consultation, have questions about anatomy or you are unsure of piercing placement etc we can do a Zoom Video consultation prior to your appointment to answer any questions keeping your time in the studio as minimal as possible for safety reasons
- No Food or Drink allowed in the studio.
- All aftercare is explained on our website, so please do ensure you have read through this before your appointment to ensure you can adhere to what you will need to do for your fresh new piercing. No swimming for the minimum healing time of your fresh healing piercing is imperative.
- No more than 3 piercings can be done in one appointment, or within the minimum healing period of those piercings. We maintain the right to set safe boundaries on the work we perform and will not make any exceptions on this to ensure your body heals correctly and you are able to stay safe and well.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
- Flux Piercing Studio has a zero tolerance policy towards staff harassment. Any inappropriate client conduct will result in you being asked to immediately leave the premises, the incident being recorded, and the police being contacted is necessary.
- By booking in with us you agree that you have read and clearly understand the rules above and that you will adhere to them, or face losing your appointment and your booking fee.
You can purchase any of our products online. You need to register for a FREE account in order to purchase goods from us.
We accept all major credit cards. If you would like to pay by cheque, bank transfer or postal order please contact us for details.
All prices displayed on our website are final. We reserve the right to change our prices and to change or discontinue the availability of our products at any time without notice.
All payments are taken in GBP (UK sterling). If you are outside the UK your payment will be taken in GBP and our payment provider will convert it to your local currency at the current exchange rate.
All orders must be paid for in full before any products will be despatched.
All customers within the EU will be charged VAT @ 20%. Customers outside the EU will be entitled to zero rated VAT. This entitlement will be automatically calculated for you at our checkout.
Once you have completed your order and payment details online you will be sent an automated e-mail. This confirms that we have received your order and all the relevant details and that your order is being processed.
We will endeavour to despatch goods within 2-4 days of us receiving your order. However, all products are subject to availability so please allow 28 days for delivery. If an item that you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you to discuss your options and will then either place the item on backorder for you or replace it with a similar item agreed with you. If your backordered item is not in stock after 28 days we will contact you with the option to cancel the item if you would rather not wait.
- All items with a value under £500.00 will be sent by Royal Mail.
- All orders with a value of over £50.00 will be sent by Royal Mail for free.
- All orders with a value of over £500.00 will be sent by our courier UPS for free.
IMPORTANT: BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF OUR PRODUCTS WE ASK THAT FOR HYGIENE REASONS YOU TAKE REASONABLE CARE OF THE GOODS AND FIRST INSPECT ITEMS WITHOUT BREAKING THE SECURITY SEAL. WE WILL PACKAGE ALL BODY JEWELLERY IN A CLEAR BAG WITH A SECURITY STICKER OVER THE OPENING. THIS WILL THEN BE ATTACHED TO ONE OF OUR CARDS. WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR NON-FAULTY ITEMS UNLESS THEY ARE RETURNED TO US UNUSED, UNDAMAGED AND IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING. IF THE ITEM IS DETACHED FROM OUR CARD OR WE BELIEVE THE SECURITY STICKER OR BAG HAS IN ANY WAY BEEN BROKEN OR TAMPERED WITH WE WILL CONSIDER THE ITEM TO HAVE BEEN USED AND RETURN IT TO YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE.
All returns must be authorised by either phone, letter, or e-mail and a returns number obtained PRIOR to you returning the goods. Any items returned without a clearly stated return number cannot be accepted.
All items are your responsibility whilst in your possession. We therefore strongly advise you to send any returns in adequate protective packaging to avoid damage in transit and by registered post with adequate insurance. We will not be held responsible and will be unable to offer any refunds or exchanges for any items lost or damaged in transit on their return journey from you to us.
In the unlikely event of any defects, we offer a full refund on receipt of any faulty goods providing we are informed and a return number is given to you within seven days of you receiving your goods and the goods are returned within 21 days of you receiving your item. All costs including the postage costs of returning the item by registered post will be refunded. We cannot, however, refund extra charges for courier, express or overnight services.
You may return an item for any reason providing we are informed and a return number is given to you within seven days of you receiving your goods and the goods are returned within 21 days of you receiving your item. We will then either exchange or refund your item as agreed with you. We cannot refund the postage costs of returning the item unless the item is faulty. We can only accept a non-faulty return if the item is returned unused, undamaged and in its original packaging as stated above.
For us to be able to complete your order, we will ask you to provide information about yourself such as contact details. This data will only be shared with our payment service provider and courier services, and only for the purposes of processing and shipping your order.
We do not store your payment or card details. A valid e-mail address we be required when you register for an account with us. This is so that our system can verify your registration and issue you with a personal password to allow you access to your member account.
You can use your member account to store your personal data, for the purposes of placing orders with us. You can also use your account to sign up for e-mail updates.
We do not automatically collect personal data about you.
We do not collect information about you from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
We do not share any personal data with any third party organisation or institution, except for the purposes of processing your order as detailed above, or if required to do so by law.
You may browse our website without any data being collected from you, however in order to enjoy a tailored browsing and shopping experience, we offer you the ability to register an account with us.
Our website is protected by the very best in secure server technology, provided by Thawte, one of the world’s leading secure certificate specialists.
All sensitive data is transmitted via an industry standard 128-bit secure socket layer connection.
Our servers are held in a secure data centre located in the UK, and are protected by an impenetrable firewall setup that allows for no unauthorised access.
If you have any other questions or need further assistance, then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would like you to enjoy your experience with Flux so we welcome any comments or suggestions that you may have.
Please find below our head office address for enquiries as well as our piercing studio and retail premises.
Our opening hours are Tuesday – Saturday, 9.30am – 5.30pm. If you would like to visit us for a piercing, we advise you to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Flux Piercing Limited
23 West Buildings
West Sussex BN11 3BS
Telephone: +44 (0) 1903 600878
VAT No: 797 8580 46
Company No: 4235651
Age restrictions for piercings
Please be aware that we may ask for a photo ID, this must be a physical copy. We cannot accept photographs or photocopies of ID. The IDs we accept are provisional/driving licenses and passports.
For legal guardians, we require paperwork proving documentation of legal guardianship.
Minimum age by Piercing Location
Ear lobe – 6 (second lobe piercings from 12 and up)
Ear rim – 14
Various ear piercings – 14/16
Eyebrow – 14
Nostril – 14
Various lip – 14/16
Earl – 16
Septum – 14
Tongue – 16
Navel – 14
Nipple – 18
Surface – 18
Microdermals and skin divers – 18
All genital – 21
If you have any questions regarding your piercing and its location, please let us know and we do our best to help!
Book Your Appointment or Consultation
Flux Piercing Ltd
Company Registration Number: 4235651 | VAT Registration Number: 797 8580 46
© 2020 Flux Piercing Ltd.
Flux Piercing Studio
23 West Buildings
Worthing, BN11 3BS
Phone: 01903 600 878