At Flux Piercing Studio we have dedicated an incredible amount of time, effort, money, and energy into making sure that we are as safe as possible for all our clients and staff during the recent Covid 19 outbreak. We have completed a full Covid 19 risk assessment and from this we have put new measures, piercing rules, screens and markers into place to ensure safety; not to mention we have undertaken a complete shop refit and added an additional studio to keep our clients as risk free as possible!
Now we need a little help from you guys. The following rules and regulations must be read, understood, and implemented by all peoples getting pierced for us all to be as safe, happy, and healthy as we can be.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our New Shop Rules
- Only one person is allowed in for piercings unless they are under 16 (a minor) where they will need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian- friends and family are not permitted to wait inside and must wait outside (ensuring they keep a distance if there is any queuing outside). Over 18 I.D will be required in the form of a passport or driving license/provisional license only.
- All persons getting pierced must sign our standard consent form. We have attached this to have a pre-read ahead of your appointment. You do not need to sign the copy we have attached with this email but please ensure that you have read it thoroughly and ask any questions you have about it before your appointment either via email or calling us on 01903 600878.
- We require confirmation that the persons being pierced has had none of the symptoms of Covid 19. These include, but are not limited to, a high temperature, a new/continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste etc.
If you have had any of these symptoms or suspect you may have come into contact with anyone displaying these symptoms or suspected of having Covid 19 within 14 days you will not be permitted inside the shop.
- We will be taking your temperature at the door. If your temperature is high, we will not be permitting entry.
- Rescheduling an appointment must be done no less than 48hour prior to your appointment.
We are booking out larger appointment spaces to allow extra time for cleaning and staff changing over PPE so please be respectful and let us know if you can no longer make your appointment.
- Face coverings are mandatory.
If you do not have your own you can purchase a disposable mask for the purpose of your visit for an extra £2 fee from us, or a patterned reusable one of your choice from £6 (with £1 being donated between the NHS and Mind Mental Health Charity.) If you are not wearing a mask we cannot allow you to enter.
- We are following government guidelines and ensuring that all our staff are safe so currently we are offering limited piercings.
Piercings we currently are not performing include, but are not limited to; Philtrum, Ashley, Vertical Labret, Jestrum, Dahlia, Cheek, Tongue, Smiley, Bridge and Third Eye.
- All Piercees must arrive on time/slightly early to appointments. We do our best to ensure appointments are scheduled to avoid clients crossing paths and ensure safety so lateness will not be tolerated. If you do need to queue briefly make sure to bring a coat/umbrella etc in inclement weather.
- No mobile phones, keys, or personal belongings are to be removed from pockets or bags once you are past the line to the studios. Hands must be sanitized when entering and leaving the studio. We have Hand sanitizer points at the front door and before entering the studio. Please do not touch your face once you have entered the shop to avoid contamination. There will be a designated space for coats/bags/umbrellas/belongings/shopping bags in the waiting area to store things whilst you are in the studio. Flux Piercing Ltd does not accept responsibility for anything lost/stolen once left on the property so we recommend not bringing anything more than you need to your appointment.
- No Food or Drink allowed in the studio. Please ensure you have eaten substantially at least an hour before coming down for your appointment or we will not be able to pierce you.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
If you are looking for a consultation, have questions about anatomy or you are unsure of piercing placement etc we can do a Zoom Video consultation prior to your appointment to answer any questions keeping your time in the studio as minimal as possible for safety reasons.